- “On being a good chairperson” by Tom Blumenthal
- New PI Slack:
“Slack community of Assistant Professors with members around the world, formed to help each other tackle common challenges.”
- “Seminar Bingo” by Katherine W. Rogers
- “Why you should give ‘State of the Lab’ talks” by David Fay
- “Running a research group in the next generation: combining sustainable and reproducible research with values-driven leadership” by Jacqueline Monaghan, et al.
- “Suggestions for running a faculty search” by David Fay
- By Valentina Greco, et al.
- Life Science Editors Foundation
“The mission of the Life Science Editors Foundation is to accelerate equity in science.”